Explore the history of New Orleans on a guided two-part tour through the heart of the city. See legendary neighborhoods and make a pitstop for a delicious lunch full of local goodies.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the day exploring New Orleans on a guided tour with a local expert leading the way
- Discover the history of the French Quarter by foot as you wander down city streets, learning about the area’s origins
- Make your way to the Garden District to see magnificent mansions and the famous Lafayette Cemetery
- Make a stop for lunch before heading out downriver to explore more classic New Orleans neighborhoods
- Guided tour for private group of up to 6 people
- Please wear walking shoes
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 21 days in advance.
Meeting location:  700 Decatur St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year