Let us take you on a journey through The Big Easy! We will take you to the classic New Orleans sites as well as the city's more hidden gems. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of New Orleans and learn about the hurricane Katrina recovery.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Let us pick you up from your hotel in our spacious 14-seater passenger van
- Journey through the French Quarter, taking in the mixture of French, Spanish, and American cultures in everything from the street names to the architecture and cuisine
- Visit the iconic must-see New Orleans landmarks, while learning about what makes these sites, including the French Market, Jackson Square, and St. Louis Cathedral, so important to our city
- Licensed Guides
- Hotel Pick Up
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Don’t forget your camera to take photos or videos!
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- The tours operate rain or shine
- Under extreme weather circumstances, you will be contacted about cancellation and/or rescheduling
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Jan 1, 2020
Our guide was excellent , very informative. Gave us a great sense of the city, its history, and diversity.
Oct 16, 2019
We did a lot of driving thru neighborhoods that were not explained to us. Some of which were affected by Katrina but some which were not described. The commentary was basically about Katrina, which I realize was devastating to your City but I would have liked a little more history of the area, how the French Quarter got its name, etc. The microphone was cutting in and out, making it difficult to hear in the rear of the van.
Sep 18, 2019
Ok! This tour was fine except the information Wanda gave us was totally FALSE! She told us there were no hurricanes in New Orleans and that the there was no problem with water for underground burials. This is simply not true and the fact that our tour guide didn’t know this is absurd. We expect a refund!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year