- Partake in a guided two-hour airboat tour of a local Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country
- Cruise over bayous and marshes at high speeds, while taking in the sights from the comfort of your boat
- Listen to tales about the swamp’s history and ecosystem, gaining a better understanding of its wildlife
- See fish up-close and get the chance to hold a baby alligator
- Two-hour guided airboat tour
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.
New Orleans Airboat Grand Tour
Go back in time, discovering New Orleans' history on an an all-day van tour to visit two local plantations before gliding through the swamp on a fast and fun airboat ride. Cajun lunch included. Learn all about the culture of the area while touring iconic sites around New Orleans.
Whitney Plantation & St. Joseph Plantation Tour
Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it's Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.