Celebrate happy hour in New Orleans with a leisurely stroll to the restaurants, bars, and music clubs of Marigny, the city’s liveliest district where locals go for nightlife - Grab a go-cup, and let’s roll!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stroll through the lower French Quarter to Marigny, one of New Orleans’s liveliest neighborhoods for a prelude of nighttime fun
- Grab your go-cup and follow your guide to neighborhood watering holes full of refreshing beverages
- Revel in the area’s charming Creole architecture and vibrant street life full of music, friendly locals, delicious foods, and more
- Meet historic neighborhood characters, from flamboyant Creole planters to Beat Generation poets and writers, and listen to fantastic tales about their neighborhood legacy
- Discover Creole architecture, hear interesting stories about local figures, and sip on delicious drinks as you find yourself immersed in the nightlife of the area
- Guided tour of Marigny
- It is legal and customary to walk around New Orleans with a beer or cocktail in hand
- Guided tours do not include happy hour beverages purchased on-premise or to go
- The tour is about a mile in length overall at a leisurely pace with at least two stops at neighborhood watering holes
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour time
Feb 16, 2019
This turned into a form of the literary tour and we enjoyed it very much. Arthur is a comfortable guide, a lateral thinker, full of interesting facts, anecdotes and explanations.
Apr 15, 2018
Sep 18, 2017
Aug 1, 2017
Apr 13, 2017
I loved learning about Marigny from a true local. Arthur has lived in French Quarter for more than 40 years. He has a lot of knowledge about local history and a story to tell about virtually every building that we passed on our walk. A very enjoyable hour and a half.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year