Mansions & Mayhem: Historical Walking Tour
The Garden District of New Orleans is known for its gorgeous homes, Oak lined streets, and large Mardi Gras Parades - but it’s the secrets behind those mansion doors that keep people talking…
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Witness the massive homes with ornamental architecture and majestic evergreen oaks shading the Garden District’s wide streets
- Uncover sordid tales of infamous murders, historical mysteries, and secrets behind perplexing walls
- Explore homes once inhabited by Union & Confederate soldiers, cotton & sugar tycoons, and even infamous characters
- Discover which residences are currently occupied by modern-day celebrities and notorious tycoons, while getting answers to bewildering questions about the area’s history and peculiarities
- Knowledgeable and licensed local guide
- Please bring a bottle of water and wear comfortable shoes for our journey through time.
- This is a 2-hour walking tour.
- Please expect to walk roughly 1-mile.
2801 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
24 hours for full refund.
Jun 23, 2023
Deanna’s tour was excellent. As a member of the community herself, her personal knowledge of the area and homes made the tour extremely informative. She was able to answer all of our questions and provide so much great insight into the area and New Orleans history and traditions. Highly recommend.
Review provided by Peek Pro