Louisiana Plantations: Tour St. Joseph & Laura
Embark on a small group tour of historic Laura and St. Joseph Plantations, immersing yourself in the world of the Antebellum South and exploring two renowned Louisiana plantations that offer a glimpse into the history of the United States
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Enjoy a fun and historical narration as you ride out of New Orleans, led by a professional driver-guide in a comfy 13-passenger van
- Cruise along Lake Pontchartrain, taking in the sights while learning about the history of the Antebellum South.
- Guided tours of two local plantation mansions with 2 very different types of architecture
- Explore the area’s sugarcane fields and plantation gardens, and hear tales on the history and culture of this pre-civil war era
- Half-day 6 hour guided tour
- Pick up and return from any centrally located hotel and B&B
- Entrance fees to visit 2 Plantation estates
- No food or drinks included, please eat prior to the tour or bring food and drinks with you.
Canal St & Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70112
Feb 23, 2020
Our tour guide Muriel was excellent! She was a very good driver, gave us very clear instructions about where and when to meet her after the tours, she was extremely informative and very friendly. We took this tour two years ago and decided to do it again because of how much we learned. We also appreciated that Tours by Isabelle is so professional and reliable. We would not hesitate to recommend this tour company!
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator