- Combination of our two favorite tours… at a great value
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Historic New Orleans Collection
- Citywide Driving Tour
- Hear about the effects of Hurricane Katrina
- A must see to get a sense of how people live and work in this great city.
Licensed and Insured Tour Guide and Transportation
- We tour rain or shine.
- This tour costs $495 for up to four people, each additional person costs $25 each
7 Day Cancellation Policy
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
The Swamp and Citywide Group Driving Tour Combo in New Orleans
This tour is designed for the visitor who wants to see a combination of nature and the city in one day. The first segment of the tour takes you on a 50 mile tour throughout the city visiting historic neighborhoods and sites. Part two offers an up-close view of a Louisiana swamp with alligators, turtles, swamp birds and other creatures. The boat's captain will be your pilot and guide, introducing you to the swamp and wildlife that lives just 30 minutes from New Orleans.
The Citywide Driving and Plantation Tour of New Orleans
Another excellent value, this combo tour gives visitors an opportunity to see much of the City of New Orleans as well as venture out into the river road area and tour a plantation home. Highly recommended for visitors interested in connecting the history of New Orleans with old Southern Plantation culture.