French Quarter: Murder, Mystery & Mayhem Tour
Embark on an Adults Only Tour with us and brace yourself for hair-raising tales of Possession, Voodoo, Ghosts, Witches, and Vampires, if you dare!
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Embark on a spine-chilling journey through the paranormal past of the 200+ year-old French Quarter with expert storytellers, blurring the line between light and darkness
- Explore the most haunted places with licensed tour guides, delving into New Orleans’ history, from the ghostly priest at St. Louis Cathedral to the infamous Axe Man of New Orleans
- Unravel the city’s mysterious side during a nighttime stroll through the French Quarter, amid tourists, jazz bands, and lingering entities
- Experience the rich and macabre traditions of New Orleans as we tempt fate, uncovering the secrets beneath the surface of this historic and enchanting city on an unforgettable tour
- Please use the bathroom before tour starts.
- Each tour is roughly 2 hours long.
- Guests can expect to walk two miles.
- Reservations required.
- Please meet 15 minutes prior to start time.
434 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
At least 24 hours notice prior to your booking for a full refund.