Visit local spots few tourists wander into, pad your drinking with poboys and meet the colorful folks that make the city tick. Embrace day drinking the local NOLA way on a guided day tour.
Duration:  3hrs - 5hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a tour of local murals, bars, and a food stop that will have you eating like a local
- Try local beers, spirits, and classic New Orleans cocktails while learning the history of this colorful, bohemian neighborhood
- Hear about the levees breached during Katrina and how this area is a story of revitalization, known for arts, history, character and culture
- Make your way to local watering holes, neighborhood hangouts, a brewery and finish in a lush, casual backyard wine garden
- See the river, grab a po-boy at a Bywater institution, snag some great photo ops and meet some of our colorful bartenders and patrons along the way
- Guided tour
- Six stops with cocktails, drinks & local beer, lunch, tax & tip
Wear your walking shoes.
- Minimum 2 people per booking.
- Ages 21+. Must bring valid ID to participate
Meeting location:  2483 Burgundy St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year