Explore inside haunted locations and walk the time-enshrouded streets of the French Quarter. Hang out with an expert as you sip on New Orleans' classic cocktails!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience one of Travel + Leisure’s Top 5 New Orleans Tours during a haunted bar crawl that includes ghost stories and the history of classic cocktails
- Enjoy exclusive access to indoor locations of documented spirit encounters in New Orleans’ French Quarter
- Visit outdoor locations of documented spirit encounters in New Orleans’ French Quarter streets
- Revel in a small, intimate tour group and your guide of 30 years tourism experience
- Guided history, haunting’s and cocktail tour
- One alcoholic beverage, if chosen while booking (21+ years old only!)
- You’ll have opportunity to purchase drinks, but are not obligated to buy drinks at any stop
- The one included drink, if chosen while booking (21+ years only!), is either a fruity go-cup style libation or a beer. It’s not a classic cocktail, vodka tonic, etc
- Although our locations are wheel-chair accessible, we will be negotiating stairs with no elevator available
- Wear comfortable, protective shoes and please dress appropriately as it’s hot in the summer months and chilly during the winter
- You must be an adult of legal drinking age (21+ years old) to take this tour
- A minimum of 2 guests are required to run the tour
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of your tour departure time
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of your tour departure time and No-Shows are not refunded
- Tour runs rain or shine
Jun 4, 2019
This tour was one of the best tours my husband and I took in New Orleans. The tour guide Brian was very interesting and informative. He made sure that we were comfortable and anticipated all our needs. Brian showed us some amazing places in New Orleans that my husband and I went back to. The great thing about this tour was that we were allowed to go into the places that we were touring. I will definitely take another tour from this company next year when I am in New Orleans.
Jun 1, 2019
My partner and I took Brian's Boos and Booze tour and had a great time! Great cocktails, hidden NOLA history and some great stories, expertly told. Can't recommend the experience enough.
Apr 25, 2019
Brian--you were great. Our entire group had a blast and couldn't stop talking about it. We were a mix of people that love history and couldn't care less, and you did such a great job of making it interesting and interspersing little bits of New Orleans history, for everybody. I think you've done a great job with length, stories, storytelling, and booze. Definitely one of the best tours I've been on. Your care and interest in the city and subject comes through, and you have a great ability to really connect a group and be patient with us.
Meeting location:  813 Bienville St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year