Discover the vibrant culture and unique charm of Cabo San Lucas on a tour that has it all. See underwater wonders on a glass-bottom boat tour, check out the city's prolific art scene, savor a traditional Mexican meal and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gaze out over the natural rock formations of Cabo San Lucas on board a glass-bottom boat, which lets you glimpse the area’s rich biodiversity
- See the famous arch, Pelican Rock, a sea lion colony, Lovers and Divorce Beaches and more
- Sample Mexico’s national beverage, tequila, with a special tasting where you hear all about its origins and production process
- Discover the ancient art of glass blowing with a visit to the Blown Glass Factory: Take home a souvenir for your loved ones
- Experience Mexico’s lively and diverse culture with a tour of Cabo’s Art District, the Mission and San Jose del Cabo’s Downtown
- Enjoy a delicious meal at a local restaurant: Please your taste buds with authentic flavors
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Art Walk
- Tequila tasting
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel transportation
- Mexican Lunch
- Bottled water
Please wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen. Please bring a camera and extra cash for souvenirs. Please be on time for pick-up and follow the instructions of the guides.
Please cancel 24 hours prior to tour for a refund.
Oct 27, 2019
even though we were the only people on the tour we were provided with Martin's undivided attention. He was very very friendly.
Feb 14, 2018
Very interesting and the tour guide was knowledgeable, friendly and did a great job
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year