Hang out with mini pigs for the day during an interactive experience at the farm. Play with them and learn everything there is about pigs, told by an expert!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend some time with adorable mini pigs at a local pig farm, during a fun hands-on experience
- Get a chance to rub the bellies of these small pigs while making new friends with these cute little creatures
- Chat with a professional and get any of your questions answered by someone with plenty of knowledge
- Guided pig experience
- You will be able to pet, scratch, and play with the adult mini pigs. Any questions you may have will be answered at your visit as well.
- Please keep in mind, the young piglets will be running around the same area, so you’re able to take photos and videos of them and if you are approached by a piglet you’re welcome to reach out and try to rub him or her, but we have a strict rule they are not allowed to be chased, held, or picked up as this could potentially lead to a piglet being hurt.
- Please do not show up with more people than you booked for your farm visit. We only allow so many people at a time, so you may be turned away or charged on the spot if you show up with additional people.
- The visit will be limited to an hour, so if you’re running late please keep in mind that time comes off your hour booking.
- Please wear close-toed shoes to protect your toes, as pigs like to nibble. Additionally, wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (this is a farm and it’s bound to happen).
We do not have a public restroom on site. There is a Chevron gas station on the corner with a restroom. We ask you please use that facility. The house restroom will be off-limits to visitors.
Feb 15, 2021
The animals and people were so sweet. It was a nice, therapeutic experience.
Feb 15, 2021
Very entertaining and had a great experience.
Feb 13, 2021
West and Sandy are wonderful hosts! This was our first time visiting a mini pig farm and we couldn’t be more in love. The area is kept very clean and the animals are happy, well fed, and treated like royalty. We were able to give the pigs belly scratches and let the goats, Daisy & Duke kiss us and nibble on us. Sandy and West were attentive and informative, but even more importantly very warm and hospitable. We can’t wait for our next visit with everyone and every animal on the farm!
Meeting location:  2870 Clark Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year