Take a ride on the tallest and fastest zipline in Vegas! You can go solo or experience the fun with a friend.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Go 500 feet in the air, 33 miles per hour in the tallest and fastest zipline in Vegas!
- The zipline is a two-person ride, sending riders flying in tandem, so you may ride alone or with a friend.
- Tickets for Nevada residents are 20% off. Guests who wish to get this discount must show a valid form of Nevada identification when purchasing tickets.
- There is a weight limit of 450 lbs combined between both riders. An individual rider must not exceed 300 lbs and all riders must be 48″ tall to ride.
- Open daily from 11 am to 11 pm. After 7:30 pm all riders must be at least 21.
- All riders must present a valid ID and sign a waiver before riding.
- We currently do not allow GoPro, or other handheld cameras, on the attraction. All loose items must be removed before entering the launch pad.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Jul 19, 2020
You advertise on your site that you are open, accept reservations and take peoples money. We showed up and you were and have been closed for a while now. Why is your reservations site even operating at this time and stealing peoples money. I want a refund asap.
Jul 19, 2020
They were closed when I got there . I want a refund but I cant get in contact with anybody to get my refund .
Jul 17, 2020
I was able to purchase tickets for a zip line that wasn’t open. I tried calling the number and no answer. I’ve sent an email and the only one I’ve received back is this one asking how my experience was. I’d like a refund
Meeting location:  3700 W Flamingo Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year