Set on a guided tour where you see the best art of Las Vegas. Check out the famous Las Vegas sign, then visit a two-year public artwork exhibition, “Seven Magic Mountains.”
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get an up-close look at the internationally-renowned Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone’s Seven Magic Mountains
- Marvel at this large-scale, site-specific public art installation that’s located right in the middle of the desert
- See all seven towers of colorful, stacked boulders, which stand more than thirty feet high
- Be a part of this creative expression of human presence in the desert, which punctuates the Mojave with a poetic burst of form and color
- Door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour
Feb 13, 2020
Really appreciate the guide, she was friendly and informative!!
Feb 10, 2020
Our tour guide Carmen is really nice and accommodating. Would recommend her anytime.
Oct 27, 2019
It was a great experience. The driver Alex was friendly and good.
Meeting location:  6800 E Lake Mead Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year