Walk down the Las Vegas Strip to learn the history of this sparkling city. Hear how the mafia influenced the city and the story of Las Vegas' biggest attractions and buildings.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get insider tips to enjoying your time in Las Vegas from a friendly guide full of fascinating tidbits
- Stop at many of the cities biggest attractions, including the Bellagio Fountains, CityCenter, Caesars Palace, and the Linq High Roller observation wheel
- Get a feel for the city as you breathe in the warm desert air and listen to the sounds of the city
- Door-to-door hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Please bring comfortable shoes, water, a camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses, and a hat or visor.
Meeting location:  6800 E Lake Mead Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year