- Get hooked up with regular admission to museum, viewing permanent exhibits of organized crime and law enforcement history
- View high-tech theater presentations, iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts, and interactive exhibits
- Artifacts on display include the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Wall from Chicago
- Listen to tapes of actual FBI wiretaps and view footage from the Kefauver hearings
- Visit The Underground, an operating speakeasy and distillery where you’ll learn about local spirits and more
Limited parking is available in the lot next to The Mob Museum for a nominal fee. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pets are not allowed in the museum. Special experiences (Crime Lab, Use of Force Training Experience and Distillery Tour) and add-ons (audio tour, souvenir photo, etc.) are not included in ticket purchase.
Wheelchair accessible. Outside alcoholic beverages not allowed. Smoking not allowed. After 5 p.m., only 21+ older allowed to tour The Underground speakeasy and distillery.
Due to capacity restrictions, November 15 is closed to the general public and available to Nevada residents only as part of the Museum’s annual community event, Kefauver Day. Out-of-state visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets for November 14 or 16 to visit”
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below