Uncover the United States' darker history in this downtown museum, which tells the stories of famous mobsters and the law enforcement men who stopped them.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get hooked up with regular admission to the museum, viewing permanent exhibits of organized crime and law enforcement history
- View high-tech theater presentations, iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts, and interactive exhibits
- Artifacts on display include the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Wall from Chicago
- Listen to tapes of actual FBI wiretaps and view footage from the Kefauver hearings
- Visit The Underground, an operating speakeasy and distillery where you’ll learn about local spirits and more
Operating hours are:
9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Monday through Friday)
9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
- Limited parking is available in the lot next to The Mob Museum for a nominal fee
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pets are not allowed in the museum
- Special experiences (Crime Lab, Use of Force Training Experience and Distillery Tour) and add-ons (audio tour, souvenir photo, etc.) are not included in ticket purchase
- Guests will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis every 30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outside alcoholic beverages not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- After 5 p.m., only 21+ older allowed to tour The Underground speakeasy and distillery
May 12, 2021
Was a ton of fun and educational at the same time. Great timeline from how the mob started and transformed to modern day.
Apr 20, 2021
Extremely satisfying and a must see for all true crime enthusiasts.
Oct 19, 2020
My husband and I had so much fun reading and learning all the history of fabulous Las Vegas. The whole thing was super interesting and the exhibits were very informative. The speak easy was also very fun to explore. Frances the bartender was awesome.
Meeting location:  300 Stewart Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year