- Get hooked up with regular admission to museum, viewing permanent exhibits of organized crime and law enforcement history
- View high-tech theater presentations, iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts, and interactive exhibits
- Artifacts on display include the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Wall from Chicago
- Listen to tapes of actual FBI wiretaps and view footage from the Kefauver hearings
- Visit The Underground, an operating speakeasy and distillery where you’ll learn about local spirits and more
Limited parking is available in the lot next to The Mob Museum for a nominal fee. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pets are not allowed in the museum. Special experiences (Crime Lab, Use of Force Training Experience and Distillery Tour) and add-ons (audio tour, souvenir photo, etc.) are not included in ticket purchase.
Wheelchair accessible. Outside alcoholic beverages not allowed. Smoking not allowed. After 5 p.m., only 21+ older allowed to tour The Underground speakeasy and distillery.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below