Head to a remote location on the Arizona side of the Colorado River just below the Hoover Dam and enjoy a destination with riverside paddling at its best!
- Head out on a fun stand up paddleboard trip, exploring the Colorado River with like-minded individuals
- Paddle into an incredible canyon with clean waters and immense walls of grandeur
- Go back in time to the days of when the Hoover Dam was built only 12 miles below where you are paddling
- Board, paddle, leash, and life jacket
- This is a remote location with limited services
- If you must have something on your trip please bring it with you so that your day is complete
- We encourage you to bring your own water hydration system with plenty of water for your adventure
- We suggest bringing some sun-protective clothing as well as beach shoes
Our rules are the same as with our National Park Service. We have the right to refuse service to those who do not respect us or our respect for the land. Please be sure to treat others as you would want to be treated.
We require a 48-hour cancellation for a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below