- Short briefing and informational orientation, followed by 50 minute of interactive time in the water
- Opportunity to swim, hug, kiss, and shake hands (or fins!) with friendly, active dolphins who each have their own unique personality
- Learn advanced dolphin training techniques and tricks, such as the foot push, dorsal tow (where you hold on to their dorsal fins and they pull you around),and dolphin song
- Enjoy 10 minutes of complimentary kayak time, following the dolphin swim,to wind down and enjoy the San Jose del Cabo views
- Access to onsite facilities and equipment such as lockers, restrooms, showers, towels and wetsuits
Participants under 8 years old are not allowed to participate in the foot push and dorsal tow activity. Participants must know how to swim. If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services. Women more than five months pregnant may not participate in this activity for safety reasons.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below