- Visit Palenque, a site dating back two millennia, where the ancient tomb of King Pakal was discovered in 1952 beside gorgeous jade masks
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula, and marvel at the Kukulcán pyramid
- Combine tours of fascinating Mayan sites with colorful colonial cities when you check out Uxmal, Kohunlich, Campeche and Merida
- Get recommendations from your friendly guides about the best places to eat throughout your trip
- Learn about Mayan myths and history from a personal guide, who answers all the questions you have about this lost civilization
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official tour guide
- Admissions to all sites
- Four nights at a hotel
- Highway tolls
No meals or drinks are included in this trip. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring a small suitcase with enough clothes for five days, as well as hats, sunscreen, camera and whatever you might need.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below