- Head south to the famous Punta Sur Park and ascend to the top of the lighthouse to take in amazing views of the landscape
- Explore the museum to find old navigation artifacts, and spot large crocodiles in the lagoon
- Get behind the wheel of your dune buggy and continue along the Eastern Coastal Highway, where you’re well on your way to the best off-roading trails around
- Return to Playa Uvas to kick back and relax after your off-road adventure with exclusive access to a Cozumel beach club
- Food and 2 drinks
- Entrance to the National Park and Beach Club
- Snorkel equipment included
At least one person must know how to drive standard and have a valid driving license. This tour is part snorkeling and part off-roading. Guests must be 7+. Pregnant women or persons with back or neck problems may not participate. Guests may not consume alcohol prior to the tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
San Gervasio Off Road Mayan Adventure
Go off-roading in a dune buggy to the biggest Mayan ruins on Cozumel at the famous San Gervasio Park. Hit the rugged off-road trails of Cozumel, and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of National Marine Park, the second largest barrier reef in the world.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins