Unearth the secrets of American democracy, walk the halls of power, and delve into the world’s largest library on this unforgettable 3-hour tour of Capitol Hill
- Experience the thrill of walking through the corridors of power with a reserved entry to the US Capitol, a beacon of democracy and the heart of American politics
- Uncover the hidden secrets and fascinating stories of American democracy with a knowledgeable guide leading you through an intriguing 3-hour tour
- Get exclusive access to the world’s largest library, the Library of Congress, and immerse yourself in the vast wealth of knowledge it houses, a paradise for book lovers and history enthusiasts
- Meet your guide at the Neptune’s Court water fountain outside the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building.
- Alternative modes of transportation are highly encouraged due to parking restrictions.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start time in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period. Late arrivals and no shows are not eligible for a refund. Tours run rain or shine.