Learn about San Diego’s Mexican and Gold Rush roots on a walking tour of the Old Town, with stops at four dining establishments for tasty and mouthwatering samples.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- A tour back that goes back in time through Old Town San Diego’s State Historic Park
- Learn about the Mexican period of Old Town and the American Gold Rush period that followed soon after
- Stop at one of the oldest graveyards in San Diego and learn why the past still haunts the streets of Old Town
- Dabble and taste four different cuisines along the way
- Sample food and drink at El Fandango
- Sample food and drink at Old Town Mining Company
- Sample food and drink at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Sample food and drink at Cafe Coyote
Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Ages 21+ suggested.
Jan 30, 2016
Actually, we booked Tequila, Tacos & Tombstones, but that tour didn't have enough people, so the folks at So San Diego called and asked if we would be switching to Bites, Brothels & Booze. We did and weren't disappointed. Our tour guide was EXCELLENT (I wish I could remember her name - she was a San Diego native who was a Carnival Dancer). She was friendly, entertaining, and very knowledgeable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Meeting location:  525 Fifth Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year