Spend six hours on the water exploring San Diego's beautiful harbors, the historic Coronado Bridge, and Glorietta Bay from the comfort of a luxury sailboat.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience the San Diego coastline from the deck of a sleek and roomy sailboat
- Spend six-hours sailing a charter in San Diego with a delicious lunch provided
- Encounter a wide variety of marine life, including sea lions, seals, dolphins and other harbor wildlife
- Choose your own adventure by setting the destination; travel to the Coronado Islands, La Jolla, and Glorietta Bay
- Six-hour sailing charter and Captain
- Gourmet sandwiches, drinks, and snacks
- Complimentary wind gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, blankets, and hats
- Free parking
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and dress in layers. Minimum of four people required.
Meeting location:  2051 Shelter Island Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year