In this Escape Room, your team must investigate a mysterious cabin in the woods to help solve a mysterious missing person's case. Can you solve the riddles, puzzles, and clues to recover Annie before time runs out?
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a thrilling one hour live-action game that will keep you entertained from beginning to end
- Immerse yourself in a multitude of fun and Interactive puzzles you’ve never seen before
- Witness plenty of surprising twists and turns throughout the story of the game
- Work with the “Game Master” who will be able to guide you through your game, if needed
- 1-hour escape room challenge
- Discounts to try other escape room’s afterward
- 15% partnership discount at many local restaurants
- All teams must arrive 15 minutes before their booked time slot
- All players must sign an online waiver before playing their game
- Team size minimum is 3 players
- No pictures or recording allowed during your game
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- All players MUST arrive 15 minutes before their game time
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Feb 1, 2021
I’ve done a lot of escape rooms and this one room was very “eh”. I could see it being good for a beginner but anyone that has done multiple different rooms. This room wasn’t very immersive and for me that makes or breaks a room. The host threw a hat on and read from a script. Then the room just made no sense at all and there was a point where we were asking for a hint and didn’t get a response for 5 minutes so we were just standing there for 5 minutes waiting. Go here if you’re new to rooms but stay away if you’ve done many.
Aug 25, 2020
Brad was super nice and also entertaining!
Feb 21, 2020
Room was hard enough but not too hard and it was great that the 11 year olds could have unlimited hints. Bethany was awesome!
Meeting location:  317 E Grand Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year