Hanauma Bay Roundtrip Shuttle
Experience the wonder of Hanauma Bay, one of Oahu’s most-loved sights. The volcanic crater is a protected, marine-life conservation area with an amazing array of tropical fish and coral reefs.
Cancellation: 7 days
- Takes the stress and hassle out of the experience, with organized roundtrip transportation
- Skip the worry of finding parking and go straight to exploring the beach
- Look out for Green Sea Turtles and other marine life swimming in the bay
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay
- Reservations to the bay are required.
- Hanauma Bay is closed every Monday & Tuesday so that the fish and bay have 2 days of undisturbed rest.
- Hanauma Bay entrance opens at 6:45am and Closes at 4pm daily. There is no entry after 2pm.
- ALL Adults pay $25.00 per person to enter the Hanauma Bay. (Kids 12 & under are FREE) Active Oahu military and local residents with proper state ID are also FREE.
- Each person should bring a towel, swimsuit, and reef-safe sunscreen
- You may bring a small personal cooler with snacks or non alcoholic beverages. Large coolers will not be permitted.
333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Meet in front of Ross Department Store
More activities from this operator