Explore contemporary Harlem through a guided tour, immersing in the essence of the Harlem Renaissance to comprehend its magical significance in shaping African-American culture and history
- Explore the vibrant streets of present-day Harlem, tracing the footsteps of iconic figures like Langston Hughes and Duke Ellington, and uncover the rich cultural heritage of the Harlem Renaissance
- Visit historic theaters, ballrooms, and churches that were the heart of Harlem’s artistic explosion, while learning about influential personalities who shaped this magical era
- Conclude your journey with a delightful lunch at a local Harlem restaurant, offering a taste of the neighborhood’s culinary delights and a perfect end to your cultural exploration
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes/sneakers.
- Kids 6 and under go free.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, however you can reschedule for a future date. Contact us by phone or email, prior to your event to reschedule. No-shows will be charged the full price.