9/11 Remember & Rebuild Tour
Visit the spot where it all took place and learn about the events of 9/11 - from the planes crashing into the towers to the aftermath, and the incredible effort to rebuild.
Duration: 1 hour - 2 hours
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Tour Ground Zero, the former site of the Twin Towers, and learn about the fateful events of that day
- Learn about the surrounding locations that were destroyed, as well as those that were miraculously spared, and hear what life was like for the first responders & salvage workers on the scene
- See St. Paul’s Chapel, with its own storied history dating back to before the revolutionary war, which became a relief center for rescue & recovery efforts after 9/11
- Visit the 9/11 museum and 9/11 Memorial, as you’ve probably seen on television for the reading of the names on each anniversary
- Professional and knowledgable tour guide
- Strong photo ops and Q&A sessions
- At the end of the tour, you have the option of visiting the new World Trade Center and One World Observatory on the 104th floor, including a one-of-a-kind photo op
- All of our tours are LGBT and Senior friendly. Let us know in advance of any special needs and we’ll do our best to accommodate
- The cost of the visit to One World Observatory and the new World Trade Center is not included as part of the tour.
24 Hour Cancellation policy. Within 24 hours, you will be charged a fee.