Embark on a one-hour kayaking tour with land instruction led by certified guides before venturing into the beautiful clear waters of Cold Spring Harbor. Learn proper paddling techniques and spot a variety of birds and sea life.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a one-hour kayak tour on the serene waters of Cold Spring Harbor
- Enjoy your trip knowing that experienced instructors are by your side the entire way, ready to give you important safety tips and paddling techniques
- Learn essential paddling technique and form with 15 minutes of land instruction that prepares you for your tour
- Spot active wildlife, including Osprey and Blue Heron as you take in the beautiful landscapes of rural Long Island
- Walk the streets of historic Cold Spring Harbor before or after your tour, sit on the grass or park bench in Billy Joel Park, enjoy the sights and sounds of the harbor, or hike in Cold Spring Harbor State Park, located across the street from the Harbor.
- One-hour tour and lesson
- All equipment
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time.
- Please, no smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator’s tours
- Liability waivers must be completed on site
- Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Sep 7, 2020
We had a group of six of us, all different levels of experience kayaking including beginners.z our guides were friendly and their instructions were easy to understand. This tour surpassed our expectations and we look forward to our next kayak trip with JK.
Aug 17, 2016
This is good for a beginner tour. You do not go very far.
Aug 10, 2016
Very organized, good communication from Joe and Ryan, and good introduction to equipment and handling the kayak. Stressed safety over all else. An enjoyable first time experience.
Meeting location:  130 Harbor Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year