Snorkel with manta rays and swim over underwater waterfalls made of sand on a guided tour of Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour coastal Cabo San Lucas and the Land’s End area by snorkeling at a variety of popular shallow-water dive sites
- Explore Sand Falls, a famous underwater waterfall where sand flows over the edge of a 1,200 foot deep canyon
- Dive in the crystal-clear waters surrounding Pelican Rock, home to manta rays and curious sea turtles
- Swim with thousands of colorful tropical fish, including Mexican Goatfish, seahorses, snappers, angelfish and frogfish
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins), and a bottle of water
Bring a bathing suit, change of clothes, sun hat, sunscreen and towel.
Jul 25, 2017
Our guide was fantastic. He was very attentive to our large group of 11people
Aug 31, 2015
Meeting location:  Blvd. Paseo de la Marina
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year