Paddle your way out to the beautiful Cabo San Lucas Arch, a stunning habitat for birds and marine life, where the ocean meets the sea.
Best Price Guaranteed
- 3 hour guided snorkeling and kayaking outing around the iconic Arco de San Lucas where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez
- Kayak and snorkel amongst tropical fish and vibrant marine life as you make your way from Playa Empacadora to the Cabo San Lucas Arch
- Take a stroll at Lover’s Beach and observe the sea lion colony
- Hotel pick-up and round-tip transportation are provided
- Snorkel gear, a life jacket, a glass bottom kayak, and kayaking equipment are provided, as well as snacks and refreshments
Bring a beach towel, sandals, sun block, a hat, and sunglasses.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year