Join us for an incredible fishing experience targeting marlin, wahoo, dorado, and other pelagic species in Cabo Pulmo, where the abundant marine life makes it one of the most amazing spots for this sport!
- Experience shooting some of the most amazing fish pelagic fish in the Baja
- Free dive to depths from 40ft to 100ft of water where you will live the best experience ever
- Learn spearfishing from a professional guide who will assist you on the water
“- Our blue water tour as a duration of 6 to 8 hours departing from the marina this also include them traveling from fishing areas too.
- All our equipment is the highest quality
- Freediving fins, low volume mask, professional spearfishing wetsuit 2, neoprene socks, dyneema high cut resistance gloves, rubber weight belt, float line, 3atm float and professional speargun”
- Our tour includes drinks and food and all the professional equipment for the trip (except fishing License)
- We recommend bringing towels, hat and biodegradable sunscreen (much better for the reefs and marine life)
- This trip is mostly recommended for experienced or intermediate spearers
- If you are a beginner on this amazing sport, we recommend doing at least one day of Reef Spearfishing before trying your luck at Bluewater
Any cancellations made: 72 hours or more prior to excursion date will receive a 100% Refund. 48 hours before the activity date will receive a 50% refund. Less than 48 hours prior to excursion date will not receive a refund.