Feel the love in the crisp air as you cruise around Long Beach on a Valentine's Day dinner cruise. Feast on a lavish meal on the water as you take in the sights with your sweetie.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set sail on a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner cruise around Long Beach, with a professional captain steering the ship
- Enjoy a gourmet meal of filet mignon and salmon, caesar salad, potatoes, and veggies on the side
- Raise a glass (or two) of either white wine or champagne poured directly at your table
- Sip on a proper nightcap after you finish dinner, choosing what you’d like at our bar located onboard
- Valentine’s Day Cruise
- After-dinner cocktails
- Please pick up your boarding pass(es) 30-minutes prior to departure at our kiosk
Feb 17, 2020
The night was awesome. The service, the people, it was overall a romantic night and let's not forget the music.
Feb 17, 2020
Unfortunately it wasn’t what we expected, quality of food wasn’t worth the price, Champagne served in small cheap plastic cups got rid of the whole valentines concept, no decorations. The boat looked like it hasn’t been taken care of in a good time.. I apologize but I wouldn’t recommend anybody to this for valentines..
Feb 27, 2019
Thanks so much for a very wonderful experience! We enjoyed the cruise!
Meeting location:  Shoreline Village Drive
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year