Explore the history of early Southern California on a guided tour. Check out Pasadena’s local landmarks and learn how it has evolved over the years.
Duration:  5 hours
Cancellation:  3 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through Pasadena, led by a professional who is also a local
- Check out plenty of local attractions along the way, including the Gamble House and California Institute of Technology
- Make your way over to the Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens, exploring both at your leisure
- Listen to stories about the city’s past and present, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Goody bag with snacks and water
Please dress comfortably and bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
Meeting location:  395 Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year