Try a new and fun form of exercise with this hour long class on aerial activities. Learn a combination class of aerial silks, aerial hammock, & aerial hoop/lyra and start your journey to becoming an aerialist!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn how to manipulate and move with the aerial silks or hoops with our knowledgeable professionals guiding you at every step
- Receive feedback and advice to help you improve and reach your potential
- Get a work out as well as having a good time
- Enjoy the pace of a beginner-intermediate level class so you don’t feel thrown in at the deep end
- Professional teachers
- Free parking
- You should wear work out attire. Leggings, yoga pants, or sweats. Your pants/capris should cover the back of your knees. Shorts are not recommended, and no jeans please. A t-shirt or any tight fitting top will do. Nothing that is loose and flowy, and no belly shirts.
- Suitable for beginners up to intermediates
- 300lb weight limit
- All participants must sign a waiver, please arrive 15 minutes early to do this
- Participants aged 3+
- We have a 48 hour cancellation/reschedule policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your class for any reason, please reply to your confirmation email and we will be happy to help you out.
Meeting location:  900 N Maple St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year