Explore the incredible Valley of Fire State Park, near Las Vegas. We'll drive through the stunning Mojave Desert as the tour takes you to Rainbow Vista, and stop to snap a picture of the aptly named Elephant Rock.
Duration:  6hrs - 6hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take an adventure to the Valley of Fire—Nevada’s first (and largest) state park
- Drive through the Mojave Desert and learn about its history, ecology, and geology
- Visit Rainbow Vista for jaw-dropping views of White Dome and winding canyon walls
- Check out Atlatl Rock, which features mysterious petroglyphs from ancient times
- Stop by The Cabins, home to weary travelers in the ‘30s, and to some amazing photo ops
- Take in the rock formations at White Dome - you’ve probably only seen them in movies before now!
- Snap a picture of the aptly named Elephant Rock, an incredible sandstone rock formation
- Tour the Visitor Center, full of fascinating exhibits, and pick up a souvenir at the gift shop
- Door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- We advise you bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat or visor
- We suggest you wear weather appropriate clothing
- Don’t forget your camera and some cash to tip your guide!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year