Head out on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and travel through the picturesque Mojave Desert. Plus, stop at Bright Angel Lodge for breathtaking views.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, gazing out the window for amazing views
- Stop for lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center and IMAX theater complex
- Travel through the Southwest desert with a brief stop in Kingman, Arizona, before setting off on a spectacular tour in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Door-to-door hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- Please bring comfortable shoes, water, a camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, sunglasses, and a hat or visor.
Meeting location:  6800 E Lake Mead Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year