Set off on a six-hour tour of Washington D.C.'s best monuments as you explore the city in style. Ride through the capital on board a bus, hopping out at special stops for an up-close look at the sights.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise around Washington D.C. in a comfy bus with a friendly guide, who points out can’t-miss landmarks
- Start at the Old Post Office and make your way to the US Capitol Building, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and Jefferson Memorial
- See the Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, White House and more
- Learn all about the city from your guide as you hop off the bus and get a more personal view of the sights
- Guided bus tour
- Children under 12 years of age can take tour for the discounted children’s price.
- Infants under 2 years old may ride for free if they ride in their parent’s lap during the tour.
- If you feel you would be more comfortable having a seat for your infant, please purchase a child’s ticket.
Apr 15, 2021
Tour bus never showed up to pick us up. Multiple calls and email to the company never resulted in being able to talk to anyone. No one returns calls. Much expense to arrange this trip around this tour so at this point am out a lot of money. If this is not just a scam company, I hope they will at least refund the tour cost.
May 10, 2020
Dear Sirs, I appreciate that your enquiry is probably auto generated, but if you look back through our correspondence you will see that we are from the U.K. and therefore not able to travel to the US at the moment. You will also see that I have e mailed you twice to inform you and to request that you allow us to transfer our booking to May 2021. Please could I have a reply to our request. We have rebooked our holiday and are now waiting for final flight details from American Airlines. J. Johnson
Apr 16, 2020
We were upset because, when we called to cancel our reservation, we were told that we could only get a credit good for one year. The reason we cancelled was because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Everything was being closed. We received full credit from the hotel, because it shut down. I can't believe that you were open for business either, so we should get a full credit to our credit card rather than a one year credit. With the financial burdens brought upon us from this pandemic, we don't think we will be able to afford a trip by next year. We sent an email on April 2nd requesting a credit and have not heard back from your company.
Meeting location:  701 15th St NW
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year