Set off on a six-hour tour of Washington D.C.'s best monuments as you explore the city in style. Ride through the capital on board a bus, hopping out at special stops for an up-close look at the sights.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise around Washington D.C. in a comfy bus with a friendly guide, who points out can’t-miss landmarks
- Start at the Old Post Office and make your way to the US Capitol Building, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and Jefferson Memorial
- See the Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, White House and more
- Learn all about the city from your guide as you hop off the bus and get a more personal view of the sights
- Guided bus tour
- Children under 12 years of age can take tour for the discounted children’s price.
- Infants under 2 years old may ride for free if they ride in their parent’s lap during the tour.
- If you feel you would be more comfortable having a seat for your infant, please purchase a child’s ticket.
Mar 8, 2020
We were advised 30 mins before the scheduled tour departure that the departure point had changed from the White House Gift Shop to a different address. We were on foot and are not familiar with the city and we were not offered any assistance to get to the different location, nor were we advised any reason for the change. When we arrived at the new location we found a different tour company and there was no sign of OnBoard DC tours or any representative from this company. The other company, USA Tours, graciously included us in their tour group, but their itinerary was only a 4 hour tour, not the 6 hour tour we had booked and paid for. Consequently we did not get to visit all the sites included in the OnBoard tour that we were expecting to see. We received no explanation from OnBoard DC tours for the change in departure, the change in tour operator, or the change in itinerary. It was only after I rang the company to complain about this shabby treatment that I was offered a 30% refund. I would not recommend anyone use OnBoard DC tours.
Oct 4, 2019
We scheduled our tour weeks before our vacation. They called and cancelled the tour due to the guide's "emergency" just as we were headed out the door. They transferred us to another tour with a different company, which was a good tour. But it did not have as many guided stops as we were planning to make.
Sep 26, 2019
First, I must point out that we were transferred from the DC It All! Tour to the Signature Tour the night before our tour. While the switch was very accomadating (Uber ride to new pickup location in the morning), the tour was not the same as we expected. We had previously been on the DC It All! Tour and when I'd booked this tour, I was informed it was the same as the version we'd previously been on. It may have been, but the Signature Tour is not. We did not get to see the Jefferson Memorial at all and had very little time at the memorials that were visited. We then had an entire hour to sit in Georgetown and eat lunch, which we felt was a waste of our time. The last tour we were on we had plenty of time at the memorials and then ate lunch on the boat while traveling the Potomac River. That was a much more relaxing tour, especially since my mother requires a little more time to walk those distances. I do have to say that our guide, Cassie, was great though!
Meeting location:  701 15th St NW
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year