Set off on a two-hour sailing experience, where the destinations are dictated by the wind, tides and currents. Bring your favorite beverage and snack to enjoy while sailing offshore.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Join others aboard a 52-foot custom Schooner for a true sailing experience with like-minded passengers
- Sail along with a USCG licensed and experienced Captain and Crew for a coastal view of Clearwater Beach that many do not experience
- Experience Florida Gulf Coast Beaches while listening to the wind in the sails and the waves splashing against the hull
- Get the opportunity to possibly see dolphins feeding or playing in the wake
- Two-hour sailing tour with USCG credentialed Captain & Crew
- Chilled citrus flavored sparkling water
- Please plan to arrive no later than 45 minutes before departure time for mandatory check in to collect your boarding passes
- We require a timely check in to report our passenger count for the USCG and to ensure everyone enjoys a full 2-hour cruise
- Passengers must be physically able to navigate a narrow dock and stairs to step across to the boat
- Once on board, you will need to be able to move about on uneven deck surfaces, climbing down a 2-foot-deep step into our seating area, and then a 2 foot step back up onto the deck
- Loose-fitting clothing and flat soft soled shoes are best, no heels or flip flops, but you may go barefoot onboard
- It is always a good idea to bring along a jacket or sweater for cool offshore breezes October - March
- If you enjoy the trip please tip your Crew!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years old to consume alcohol on board- We ID
- Pets not allowed
- May be unsafe for pregnant women
- Unsafe for those with back problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted to sail
- You may cancel your tickets at least 24 hours before your sail for a full refund
- Your tickets are valid only for your scheduled date and time
- You may schedule a different date and time if you make your change 24 hours in advance
- Once inside the 24 hour period, we will refund tickets only if we cancel from our end
- There are no refunds if you miss your sail
- Rescheduled tours due to missing the boat departure are available for an additional $25/person fee, and only if space is available on an existing departure
- We monitor the weather continuously and are committed to reducing hazardous exposure
- We will not sail in heavy rain, thick fog, high winds, thunder and lightning etc.
- However, we will sail in overcast conditions, light to medium fog and in intermittent sprinkles
- In the interest of safety, the final decision to sail resides with the Captain and Crew and may be made up until departure time
- If you’ve purchased a ticket and do not show up, and the boat sails, your ticket is not refundable or transferable
Aug 28, 2021
It was a great sail with Mark and Kyle! We had to push our reservation to a sunset due to the weather and it might have been even better than our original afternoon reservation. I would highly recommend sailing with these guys!
Jul 29, 2021
Perfect for an intimate evening with a beautiful sunset and lovely company! Highly recommend!
Jul 29, 2021
This sailing trip was one of the highlights of our family vacation! Professional and friendly captain and worker! Very relaxing! Will do this sailing again!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year