Da Vinci Exhibit: Escape Room Game
Delve into history’s brilliance with Leonardo Da Vinci, unraveling his enigmatic messages from the past and future predictions in a captivating quest!
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Step back in time and explore Leonardo Da Vinci’s studio in Florence, Italy, 1501
- Learn about the genius behind The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper, who sketched out plans for a helicopter in the 15th century and is still regarded as the world’s first and foremost Renaissance man
- Explore undiscovered truths while uncovering Da Vinci’s work on Clearwater Beach
- Solve puzzles, unlock hidden messages, and more, all while working in a unique team-building experience
- One-hour escape room
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled reservation time.
- Difficulty Rating 3.0/5.0 - Moderate.
- You have 60 minutes to escape from the room.
- All the clues needed to solve the puzzles are in the room; they just need to be uncovered.
- Please solve all puzzles by using critical thinking and not by physical power.
483 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Aug 29, 2023
It's always a fun time at Escape Room! The themes are interesting and we love the challenge! We'll be back!
Review provided by Peek Pro