Uncover how Tampa was built on the once booming cigar industry on a tour of a world-class cigar factory. Located in what was once known as the cigar capital of the world, Ybor City, you'll walk through a life sized humidor, and experience the different aromas of aged tobacco leaves used for specialty cigars.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stroll through Tabenero Cigars Factory, where you’ll learn how Tampa’s history was greatly shaped by the ever-popular cigar industry
- Experience first-hand the process of manufacturing the handmade cigars and watch the professional cigar rollers at work
- Tour a giant humidor where cigars are kept and aged, while taking in the many different flavorful aromas of tobacco leaves
- Learn how to cut, punch, and light a cigar from seasoned professionals in the industry
- Top off your tour with a shot of authentic Cuban coffee for an extra jolt of flavor and energy
- Hourlong cigar tour with complimentary samples
- Free tasting of premium Cuban coffee
This is a cigar smoke environment, must be 21+ to participate.
Cancellations made 24 hours prior to tour will get a 100% refund.
Feb 17, 2020
Not only the knowledge but how it’s shared, so interesting just layed out beautifully. My GF And I loved it
Jan 28, 2020
Excellent tour and the presenter was a wealth of information on both the production of cigars as well as smoking etiquette and the history of the area. After trying a cigar in their smoking area I bought a box. Highly recommended!
Nov 5, 2019
Enjoyed hearing about the origins and colorful history of the Ybor cigar industry
Meeting location:  1601 E 7th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year