Set off on a two-hour sunset sail along Clearwater Beach while relaxing aboard a 50-foot sailing catamaran. Feel the warm breeze on your skin as you watch the sun dip down over the horizon!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Jump on the Kai Lani Catamaran, a fast 50-foot sailing catamaran with over 1500 feet of deck space for ample viewing
- Grab your hat, sunglasses, and camera and get ready to enjoy a colorful sunset over Florida’s sparkling waters
- Enjoy the use of a cash bar where you can purchase wine, chilled beer on tap, and soft drinks
- Guided two-hour sail
- Option to purchase drinks while onboard
- Boarding starts half an hour before we set sail. Guests are expected to check-in one hour prior to departure time.
- Sunset times vary seasonally–please check with us for exact departure times.
- No dark soled shoes allowed, only light soled or boat shoes–better yet, go barefoot once aboard.
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age, so please bring a valid ID.
- All prices do not include Florida sales tax.
Jun 30, 2020
Awesome ride! The crew was the best
Jun 27, 2020
We had an amazing time on our sunset cruise. The staff was wonderful.
Jun 21, 2020
My cousin and I had so much fun sailing into the sunset and seeing dolphins! Captain Mike and his crew were so nice! They were always willing and ready to take great pictures of us and we got to have some good conversations with everyone! If our trip was extended we would’ve gone back for another sail with them!
Meeting location:  25 Causeway Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sangria Sunset Sunday Cruise Featuring Live Music
Join us for Sangria Sundays! Each Sunday at sunset we set sail for a 2-hour cruise as the sky paints itself in color. Enjoy live music with Brian Taylor and our delicious endless red sangria while soaking up the beautiful summer weather
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year