- Moab and the surrounding areas offer world-class riding amid spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a full day of riding or a quick session of riding singletrack.
- The trails in this network will entertain riders of all levels.
- Ride as much as you like, then ride back to town.
- This is a great option for beginner and intermediate riders looking for a shorter ride.
- Keep in mind you still have 8 miles of downhill on the bike path after you have done the trails to get back to town.
- Shuttle Service
- Please note that you are booking the start time of the shuttle. Be sure to show up 15 minutes before departure times as we strive to leave on time.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel and do not show up we have to charge your credit card as we have held a spot in the van for you.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Shuttle to Porcupine Rim (& Above) Mountain Biking Trails
The quintessential ride of Moab, this trail tackles some of the most scenic and challenging riding in the world. Take the shuttle to start at 11,600ft and descend nearly 8000ft in 32 miles with rocks, drops, and spectacular views of Castle Valley.