Discover Seattle’s diverse neighborhoods, each with its distinct character and social vibe, on a guided tour that weaves through captivating areas, helping you create a comprehensive mental city map
- Discover several of the most interesting, unique and beautiful neighborhoods of Seattle
- Meander though the Volunteer Park neighborhood of Capitol Hill to see some of Seattle’s beautiful old Victorian style homes and the Pike/Pine neighborhood
- Head to Columbia City, Beacon Hill, Georgetown and over to West Seattle
- Enjoy spectacular views all through this guided drive, allowing for an ideal feel of the city
- All beverages and snacks
- We will be on foot for at least part of this tour, so wear comfy shoes.
- Kids 8+ are welcome, as are pets on leashes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.