Throw caution to the wind and allow a local of thirty years craft a “best of the day” adventure Seattle. Explore the most interesting, quirky and beautiful parts of the city. This is a private tour for up to three people.
- Enjoy unique experiences in Seattle that simply cannot be scheduled, such as a trip to the Sound Garden on a super windy day.
- Get a chance to find the resident Orcas that might be swimming in Elliott Bay.
- Hit up a local BBQ at a beach house, hopping on a ferry and heading west for a few hours.
- Customize the tour to the fullest, telling your enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide your interest for the best experience possible.
- Guided tour of Seattle with a local.
- Beverages, snacks and any admission fees.
- One ticket covers private tour for up to three people.
- Make sure you have comfy footwear and a layer, if we head to the beach or hop a ferry, it will get a little windy!
- This tour is best for those 21+ but kids 12+ are welcome, as are pets on leashes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.