Celebrate fall with German-inspired dishes that reflect the famous Bavarian beer festival. Make hearty dishes that pair perfectly with your favorite brews as you work with a pro in a fully-equipped kitchen.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Play a part in a hands-on cooking class that teaches you all about German food and what goes best with your favorite beers
- Work with a professional chef to get valuable tips about cooking techniques and filling your dishes with flavor
- Create a delicious feast: Cook up jagerschnitzel, potato dumplings and apple strudel
- Hear the history behind the famed beer festival: Fascinate your friends and family when you replicate these dishes at home
- Three and a half hour guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Bottled water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Sep 26, 2022
Best money you can spend on a date night you are guaranteed to get a good meal, good laughs, and learn a few new skills. Chef Darin is a phenominal teacher and communicator. He just you at ease and teaches you while you have fun learning. My third time and would recommend it to anyone looking for a different date night experience.
Sep 20, 2022
Chef is a great teacher, well organized and very knowledgeable. Food was delicious and represented the culture perfectly!
Oct 4, 2021
Sep 27, 2020
Chef Darin is knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor!! As he instructs, he draws students in with his humor and wit. The dishes we created we amazing, but the memories were even better. We can’t wait to come back for our next class.
Oct 13, 2019
The participation in cooking and then being able to eat what we cooked.
Oct 13, 2019
So much fun! Great cooking tips!
Sep 30, 2019
Sep 28, 2019
The cooking was fun and the end results were very tasty. Would like to attend another class.
Oct 10, 2018
Had such a great time—can't wait to be back!
Sep 22, 2017
What a great experience it is cooking with Chef Darin! His laid back attitude and wealth of knowymade all of us very comfortable trying things we had never done. He demonstrated each task and then let us actually do the preparation. If a mistake was made he was quick to help us rectify the problem and to continue on with the preparation and cooking. The end result was an outstanding meal that you would be happy to serve at any dinner party. I know I will be taking more classes with Chef Darin!!!
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year