Celebrate fall with German-inspired dishes that reflect the famous Bavarian beer festival. Make hearty dishes that pair perfectly with your favorite brews as you work with a pro in a fully-equipped kitchen.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Play a part in a hands-on cooking class that teaches you all about German food and what goes best with your favorite beers
- Work with a professional chef to get valuable tips about cooking techniques and filling your dishes with flavor
- Create a delicious feast: Cook up jagerschnitzel, potato dumplings and apple strudel
- Hear the history behind the famed beer festival: Fascinate your friends and family when you replicate these dishes at home
- Three and a half hour guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Bottled water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Sep 27, 2020
Chef Darin is knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor!! As he instructs, he draws students in with his humor and wit. The dishes we created we amazing, but the memories were even better. We can’t wait to come back for our next class.
Oct 13, 2019
The participation in cooking and then being able to eat what we cooked.
Oct 13, 2019
So much fun! Great cooking tips!
Meeting location:  2514 Abercorn St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year