- Head out to the Low Country, Savannah, to explore a scenic town full of southern comfort cooking
- Take advantage of a professional kitchen with everything you need to cook along with an expert chef
- Follow the steps to make the perfect Mexican meal, then go home and replicate it for your friends and family
- You’ll be making an avocado salad, flour tortillas, chicken in a green mole, fiesta rice, and churros
- Cooking lesson
- Complete recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class so that you don’t miss out on the beginning of class. Classes will start at the appointed time whether or not all guests have arrived. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult, age 18+. 16 and up may attend on their own.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.