Head out on a guided horseback riding adventure along the beach. Spend an hour and a half exploring the area with a local leading the way.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend one-hour and thirty-minutes discovering Daufuskie Island on horseback with a professional leading the way
- Enjoy a ride that is ideal for riders of all levels, taking away any intimidation or pressure
- Kick off with a fifteen-minute stroll to the private beach where you’ll find your horse and begin riding along the Atlantic Ocean
- Guided horseback ride
- Please wear closed toed shoes and long pants
- Ages 10+ welcome to ride. All riders under 16 must show proof of age
- All riders must be under 250 lbs to ride
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 27, 2021
Loved it! Our girls checked off a bucket list item. Great memories
Nov 12, 2021
We loved our adventure, but we were looking to trot & cantor during our ride, versus just walking. When we hit the beach, which was amazing, the ponies were expecting to take a quick jog. We weren’t aware that we needed to book an advanced ride when we made the reservation. Emily was awesome! I would definitely recommend your stables, but we were looking for more of a challenging ride. I indicated that I’m an experienced rider over the phone & should have asked what the ride entailed. That’s on me.. It was a great afternoon, though! Loved the ease of buying the ferry tickets through the stables! Worth the money overall. Horses seemed very well taken care of & loved.
Oct 25, 2021
Horses are clearly used to the specific trail. Really fought a request to halt for a picture if other horses were moving. Had hoped to at least do some trotting. Could not hear anything our guide was saying - I was 4th in line. We could not ride closer together; I was told my horse and 2nd horse did not get along. Seriously? I really would have like to ride beside my granddaughter. This was a very special ride for us.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year