Walk along the historic streets of Downtown Savannah, and immerse yourself in the romance of the city and its majestic Live Oaks!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 1hr 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Savannah’s history dating back to the Colonial times
- Take in the architecture and design of the iconic city squares
- Get great photo opportunities of the city’s unique flora and fauna, including the Spanish moss of the Live Oaks
- Historic Savannah walking tour with guide
- This tour is handicap accessible and animal-friendly.
- Please plan on arriving 5-10 minutes early for the tour, and leave extra time for parking.
- We will operate in most weather conditions — Hot, cold, and rainy. However, the tour will be called off if we believe the weather conditions are unsafe to conduct the tour. We will let you know in advance, of course.
Mar 12, 2020
It was a little hard to follow what the tour guide was saying. He gave us a lot of facts and figures but not presented in a particularly interesting manner.
Mar 7, 2020
The tour was really good. It served as a great introduction to Savannah.
Mar 7, 2020
Joe was amazing!!! One tip. He shook everyone’s hands in the beginning. Normally the right thing, but may want to reconsider the practice for a while. I’m sure he comes into contact with all sorts of travelers and could pass on something unintentionally.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year