Walk along the historic streets of Downtown Savannah, and immerse yourself in the romance of the city and its majestic Live Oaks!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 1hr 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Savannah’s history dating back to the Colonial times
- Take in the architecture and design of the iconic city squares
- Get great photo opportunities of the city’s unique flora and fauna, including the Spanish moss of the Live Oaks
- Historic Savannah walking tour with guide
- This tour is handicap accessible and animal-friendly.
- Please plan on arriving 5-10 minutes early for the tour, and leave extra time for parking.
- We will operate in most weather conditions — Hot, cold, and rainy. However, the tour will be called off if we believe the weather conditions are unsafe to conduct the tour. We will let you know in advance, of course.
Nov 14, 2020
Our tour guide was fun & informative. Great way to be introduced to the city.
Nov 13, 2020
Chuck was an excellent guide that was very knowledgeable about the history of Savannah and American History as a whole. It was very interesting to learn more about Savannah and review the historical buildings that created this beautiful city. Even with the rainy weather we had a wonderful tour and would recommend to friends and family. Thank you for a great experience. Savannah is now one of our favorite cities.
Nov 2, 2020
Joe was very entertaining and knowledgeable. Like that something you can enjoy in Savannah that is free (outside of tip) so more people can afford getting to know more about Savannah without breaking bank.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year