Walk along the historic streets of Downtown Savannah, and immerse yourself in the romance of the city and its majestic Live Oaks!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 1hr 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Savannah’s history dating back to the Colonial times
- Take in the architecture and design of the iconic city squares
- Get great photo opportunities of the city’s unique flora and fauna, including the Spanish moss of the Live Oaks
- Historic Savannah walking tour with guide
- This tour is handicap accessible and animal-friendly.
- Please plan on arriving 5-10 minutes early for the tour, and leave extra time for parking.
- We will operate in most weather conditions — Hot, cold, and rainy. However, the tour will be called off if we believe the weather conditions are unsafe to conduct the tour. We will let you know in advance, of course.
Jun 29, 2020
Very informative and a beautiful walk. But we're not fascinated by the speculation of the "paranormal ", so that didn't interest us. Also, the statement by the tour guide of something about ..." Wherever you find a church you'll find a pub, because then the parishioners will drink before they go to church and give more" doesn't make sense. Seemed like he was trying to insinuate all churches were just in existence to get big collections. Also, how many church attendees first went to the bar on their way to church on Sunday morning? Not many!
Jun 24, 2020
Joe was a great tour guide, we were very happy with our tour and learned a lot.
Jun 20, 2020
the guide was knowledgeable able the area, and give illustrations that applied.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year