Learn about love spells, the Kama Sutra, and the history of ancient rituals during an edgy couple’s tour. Weave in and out of local pubs and taverns, learning the history of each from your local guide.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy an informative evening walking tour led by two college professors and a published psychic, who’s available for palm and tarot card readings
- Peer into the dark, bloody and promiscuous history of Valentine’s Day as you hear all about a diverse array of ancient cultural practices
- Hear tales of Roman animal sacrifices, Aztec aphrodisiacs, Voodoo love potions, and Indian Kama Sutra
- Sip on a refreshing beverage and sample tasty food at four of the best taverns and pubs in Philadelphia, plus enter raffles to win prizes
- Guided tour
- A complimentary beverage at each location
- Raffle tickets
Not suitable for children. Please check in between 6:30pm and 6:45pm.
Feb 19, 2019
The event itself was very Inaccurate to the description of the event. For example there was no appetizer also the showing you how to make a cocktail never happened!
Jun 5, 2018
I thought we would go on a tour, not sit upstairs in a restaurant learning about Greek Mythology. Then we went to a restaurant a couple of stores down and there was no air. Only two places, no tour and where we were first to meet, the place was closed. Had to go to another place, thank god I called to find out what was going on. Only two other couples were there, and the first one left. The ad for Grimm Philly says learn about vampires, bloody stuff, etc. However, all this happens in each tour. Very disappointed.
Feb 12, 2018
The venues were too noisy to effectively do the tour. The description of the event included the words salacious and steamy. It was neither, in fact it was rather tame.
Meeting location:  132 Chestnut St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year