Climb aboard this airboat for a short adventure on Lake Jesup – home to over 9,000 alligators. Learn all about its colorful wildlife and history on a fun and engaging airboat ride!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour this 100,000-year-old lake and see bald eagles, exotic birds, and alligators
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in the central Florida’s impressive natural beauty
- Make stops at the gift shop and restaurant after your tour
- 30-minute airboat ride
- Friendly and informative guide
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Guests should dress in layers and bring sunscreen and bug spray
- Infants (ages 0-2) ride free
May 16, 2020
Fun outing....cool to see so many gators.
Mar 16, 2020
Our guide was knowledgeable and fun! We loved seeing all the creatures and being in nature. Glad we did this!
Mar 5, 2020
Tim was an excellent captain. My family and I have enjoyed the ride. We saw a lot of alligators and exotic birds. Great memories.
Meeting location:  2316 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year