Climb aboard this airboat for a short adventure on Lake Jesup – home to over 9,000 alligators. Learn all about its colorful wildlife and history on a fun and engaging airboat ride!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour this 100,000-year-old lake and see bald eagles, exotic birds, and alligators
- Visit the place that is home to over 9,000 alligators and learn all about the area from your experienced tour guide
- Relax on an open airboat eco tour and take in the central Florida’s impressive natural beauty
- Make stops at the gift shop and restaurant after your tour
- 30-minute airboat ride
- Friendly and informative guide
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Guests should dress in layers and bring sunscreen and bug spray
- Infants (ages 0-2) ride free
Jun 29, 2020
Great staff. Great ride.
Jun 7, 2020
Tim are captain was AWESOME!!!!
May 16, 2020
Fun outing....cool to see so many gators.
Meeting location:  2316 Black Hammock Fish Camp Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year